Little Homes Pressure Cooker 7L
Unique Selling Point
- Only to use on a gas stove
- Durable & long-lasting
- Excellent heat conductor
- Reduce energy & heat while cooking
- Mirror polish, elegant nobility & easy to clean
- The pressure cooker is used to cook food that takes a long time to cook, faster than it used to be. You can use the pressure cooker to boil meats and veggies until it is nicely tender. Types of food to cook are meat, seafood, beans, pasta, potatoes, and etc.
- The lid and body have a safety feature to lock them together nicely before cook.